Tuesday 28 April 2009

Movement


When things move, as they inevitably do, it's sometimes difficult to focus on where they are moving to exactly. At the time you ride the movement and take what comes but when the moving slows down...and you look back...it's a pretty amazing picture.


I've been feeling dizzy (literally being dizzy) at the speed and intensity of the recent movements that I have been experiencing in the form of moving house, moving into becoming a dad, moving into new understandings about myself and others, moving my priorities and moving myself into a space where I can breathe and begin the next stage in my existence.

I am gently creating a space to bring new life- it's a wonderful process. It feels so liberating to have the opportunity to write about it too, to share with others, in the hope that they can gain something from it and realise they are not alone.

The world is noticeably changing now and we are here together, right now, to help this change.

I love you
xxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment