Thursday 12 March 2009

Challenging Day



Blimey. What a challenging day it's been so far today! I feel like i've been squished, seperated, put back together again and pulled apart again by nearly all the people in school. People seem down in general, i feel like it's really difficult to keep my spirits up today. It frustrates me when this happens because I want to make sure people are ok... i suppose the lesson here, is to make sure i'm aware of how i'm feeling first.

How do i feel? Tired... why am i tired? Too much thinking perhaps? I serious contradiction to my post earlier this week...

Uuuurgh.

When smiling and feeling joy seems like an effort... i suppose its an effort worth making :)

Time to smile and give myself some ENERGY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anadæ Quenyan Effro said...

Hey Jay of Say, concerning your being a student of the cosmos as well as of an institute of higher learning & also in light of your "Disclosure" ditty (I appreciate the whole upbeat approach of your band), I Thoth that YOU'D appreciate this Unraveling the Secrets podcast tonight, March 14/15, midnight EST, with guest Norio Hayakawa, discussing the much contested base in Dulce, New Mexico.

Happy listening, y'all,
Anadæ Effro ( :-)}

Jay Stansfield said...

Wow thankyou for sharing this (and for your extremely kind words too...)

Infinite Love and Gratitude to you my friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post a Comment