Wednesday 11 March 2009

The Moon


My 1st Photo of the Moon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Moon has always fascinated me. Ever since being a young child there has been a certain ambience about its nature that startles and enchants me everytime i look at it. Imagine my almost crippling excitement at receiving a telescopw from my mum and dad at christmas!!! They get the BEST presents ever- i love you mum and dad!

Besides it being the most thoughtful present it is also the most unusual really, as it came along just as my fascination with the moon has increased. I took the opportunity the other night to capture it in its fullest- so i took my telescope, pointed it at the moon, pushed a digital camera onto the eyepiece and snapped a photo. Classic! I tweaked it a little in Photoshop to sharpen it up and that's it- a great image of a great object.

Keep your eye on the Moon boys and girls... its coming to life...

0 comments:

Post a Comment