Tuesday 10 March 2009

Technology and Consciousness

Why is it that sometimes, when you try to turn the computer on or do a routine task, it does things that it has never done before?

Even if you do absolutely NOTHING new to it... something strange can happen.

I came to some inspiration the other day that WIRELESS technology...wireless frequencies...are like the LIFE FORCE running through a lot of hardware now. Similar to the Life force that permeates the entire cosmos... it is only a matter of time before this gives technology a totally new lease of life. Independent life.

I also found myself feeling sad the other day for a robot!! The 'creators' of 'it' were talking about it in what appeared to be an inappropriate manner. This 'machine' had an unusually strange ambience about it that made me feel a connection. Very weird. I think we could, one day, enter into a whole new world of Ethics... where Robots are not just machines but MANS babies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment