Thursday 19 March 2009

Fatherhood and Babies


A beautiful woman is carrying my baby, carrying her baby... carrying a baby. A person created by two people growing inside one of those people who helped to create that person... It blows my mind every time I think about it.

Gina, a woman who I love, has committed to one of the most challenging yet beautiful acts of creation there could possibly be. Nurturing and protecting a life inside her body until the day arrives (approximately the 24th July!!) when that very life will join us in the world outside the womb. Does that growth only lie with the mother though?

Something is growing inside me too. I never imagined it to be so subtle but I feel that not only is that baby growing inside Gina, connected to her, but it is also growing inside me too. Connected to me through an energetic link. I can feel their growth and how they feel inside... they feel happy. That baby feels peace and LOTS of love.

We are all growing together and this creates such a connected feeling of the purest love there could be. I feel like we're changing the world.

Daddy J & Mummy G
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment